1. In a food processor, combine together all the ingredients and mix for about a minute.
2. Strain the mixture through a nut bag and keep the pulp and discard the milk.
3. Once done, put the mixture in a bowl and cover it with cheesecloth; keep a weight on top of it.
4. Keep it in the dehydrator for about 10 hours at a steady temperature of 105°F.
5. Serve the solid cheese as an excellent side dish.
Easy cheesy. This fine video makes a very easy preparation of almond cheese. Ultra smooth and rich, it is a fine variety of healthy vegan and raw cheese that can be used in hundreds of raw vegan and dairy free recipes.