1. Place sugar in a skillet over medium high heat.
2. Stir and cook until sugar is almost dissolved and browned. Be careful because this is very hot and can burn if it splashes out of the skillet.
3. Add the almonds and quickly stir until well coated.
4. Pour almonds onto a non-stick surface, such as Reynolds non-stick aluminum foil.
5. Spread out quickly and allow to cool.
6. Break up and use as needed in salads or for snacking.
Few of the snack items are all time favorite like these Homemade Candied Almonds. You can make double recipe and fill up a cookie jar. This can be used in salads, with desserts or as it is to munch on. Watch this video for the details of this quick and easy snack.