Almond Topped Trout
|Trout||2 , gutted, cleaned|
|Freshly ground salt||To Taste|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Flaked almonds||2 Ounce|
1) Rinse the trout clean. Pat them dry.
2) Dust flour over the fish to coat both sides well.
3) In a frying pan, melt butter. Fry the trout for 5 minutes per side.
4) Using a fish slice turn the trout over. Sprinkle salt, pepper, parsley and almonds.
5) Cook the trout for another 8 minutes or till it becomes tender. The almonds must turn a golden brown. Turn the trout over once to cook evenly.
6) Serve the Almond Topped Trout garnished.