|Almonds||125 Gram (4 Ounce)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Butter||45 Gram (1 1/2 Ounce)|
1. Take a saucepan, add almonds and pour lots of cold water over it. Boil the almonds.
2. Remove the cooked almonds from heat and drain. Peel off the brown skins and dry the almonds.
3. Take a frying pan and heat little oil or butter, and when it turns hot, add almonds.
4. Cook them until they turn light brown. Don-€™t forget to stir the almonds at occasional intervals.
5. Lift out the almonds using slotted spoons and drain them on the paper towels.
6. Spoon some salt and cayenne pepper over the almonds and shake them thoroughly to coat the seasonings all over almonds.
7. Serve the devilled almonds as evening snack with a cup of tea.