|Almonds||125 Gram (4 Ounce)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Butter||45 Gram (1 1/2 Ounce)|
1. Take a saucepan, add almonds and pour lots of cold water over it. Boil the almonds.
2. Remove the cooked almonds from heat and drain. Peel off the brown skins and dry the almonds.
3. Take a frying pan and heat little oil or butter, and when it turns hot, add almonds.
4. Cook them until they turn light brown. Don-€™t forget to stir the almonds at occasional intervals.
5. Lift out the almonds using slotted spoons and drain them on the paper towels.
6. Spoon some salt and cayenne pepper over the almonds and shake them thoroughly to coat the seasonings all over almonds.
7. Serve the devilled almonds as evening snack with a cup of tea.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1582 Calories from Fat 1301
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 151 g232.4%
Saturated Fat 35.5 g177.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 96.8 mg32.3%
Sodium 408.2 mg17%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.5%
Dietary Fiber 27.5 g110%
Sugars 9.5 g
Protein 32 g64.6%
Vitamin A 397% Vitamin C 57.3%
Calcium 40.8% Iron 46.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet