Almond Topped Squash
|Almonds||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), slivered (Blanched)|
|Patty pan/Crookneck - cut into thick slices or zucchini cut lengthwise into sticks||6 Medium, cut into large chunks|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
1) Take a pan and melt 1 tablespoon of butter on medium heat.
2) Put the almonds and cook for 5 minutes.
3) keep the toasted almonds aside.
4) Take the same pan and put the remaining butter and olive oil.
5) Put squash, onion, salt and pepper. Cook on medium heat for 15 minutes.
6) Take the serving dish and put squash and onion.
7) Sprinkle toasted almonds and serve the dish.