Almond Brickle Sugar Cookies
|All-purpose flour||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened (Land O Lakes)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Brickle bits||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) In a mixer bowl, add all ingredients except the brickie bits.
3) Beat at medium speed for 2 to 3 minutes.
4) Stir in the brickie bits.
5) Scoop up teaspoonfuls of dough and round into 1-inch balls.
6) Arrange 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheets.
7) Flatten to 1/4-inch thickness.
8) Dip the bottom of the buttered glass in sugar.
9) Place in oven for 8 to 11 minutes, till the edges are very lightly browned.
10) Serve garnished with sprinkled sliced almonds.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4397 Calories from Fat 2178
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 246 g379.2%
Saturated Fat 140.1 g700.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 751.5 mg250.5%
Sodium 2368.9 mg98.7%
Total Carbohydrates 517 g172.3%
Dietary Fiber 7.6 g30.4%
Sugars 303 g
Protein 37 g74.5%
Vitamin A 117.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 12.5% Iron 78%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet