Vegan Almond Toppers
|Wholemeal flour||4 Ounce (115 gram)|
|Vegan margarine||5 Ounce (140 grams)|
|Almonds||1 Ounce (30 grams)|
|Almonds||2 Ounce (55 grams)|
|Soft brown sugar||3 Ounce (85 grams)|
1. Pre-heat the oven at 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
2. Scald and skin the whole almonds. Break it into halves.
3. Beat the vegan margarine.
4. Add the ground almonds.
5. Add the flour and sugar to it.
6. Knead it until the dough becomes smooth.
7. Roll it out and cut it into the shape of a biscuit.
8. Add a piece of almond on the top of each biscuit.
9. Keep it aside in the refrigerator to set.
10. Bake it at 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4) for 20-30 minutes. Baking time depends on the thickness of the biscuits. On an average, if the above quantity is cut into 30 biscuits, they will cook in 20 minutes.
11. Serve Vegan Almond Toppers with hot beverages like tea or coffee.