|Semi sweet chocolate pieces||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Almonds||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), blanched, toasted|
|Chocolate sprinkles||15 Ounce (1 jar)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a pan placed over hot water, add in chocolate pieces.
3) Let the chocolates soften slightly, before stirring it to a smooth paste.
4) Place the almonds on a baking sheet or a shallow pan. Bake for about 20 minutes. You can even deep fry the almonds at 265 degree tempearture for a minute, or till the almonds brown slightly.
5) Dip half of the almond in the melted chocolate. Dip the chocolate half in a bowl full of chocolate sprinkles.
6) Arrange the almonds on a wax paper till the chocolate hardens.
7) Serve the Almond Acorns as an appetizer.