Brown And Haley Almond Roca Buttercrunch Quick And Easy Cookies
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Unsifted flour||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Semi sweet chocolate chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Crushed almond roca butter crunch||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 3 75°F.
2. In a mixing bowl add butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla and cream it with a wooden spoon until smooth.
3. Add eggs, beating continuously.
4. Mix flour, baking soda and salt together and add gradually to butter mixture.
5. Stir in chocolate chips and almond roca.
6. Spoon the batter with a well rounded teaspoon onto greased cookie sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until slightly brown on the bottom.
7. Remove on wire racks and allow cooling down for 10 minutes
8. There is not time or place that is specific to serving cookies, just munch on with a hot beverage or as it is whenever you want.