|Blanched whole almonds||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Celery salt||1 Tablespoon|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a heavy skillet, add the almonds, butter and salad oil together.
2) Saute over a medium heat, stirring constantly, until the almonds are golden brown.
3) Remove the almonds and drain thoroughly on paper towel.
4) In a small bowl, mix the celery salt, salt, chili powder and cayenne together.
5) Sprinkle over the hot almonds and stir until thoroughly coated.
6) Serve the 1 1/2 cups Deviled Almonds on a serving platter.