Fluffy Almond Tapioca
|Quick cooking tapioca||3 Tablespoon|
|Honey||3 Tablespoon, divided|
|Skim milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , separated|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Almond extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a pot, add tapioca, 2 tablespoons of honey, and skim milk and mix well.
2) In a bowl, beat the egg yolk and add to the mix.
3) Keep aside to soften the tapioca.
4) In a bowl, add egg white and beat till stiff peaks.
5) Drizzle in the remaining honey and extracts.
6) Stir and boil the softened tapioca.
7) Lower heat and continue cooking for few more minutes.
8) Cool for 10 minutes and gently fold in to the beaten egg white.
9) Serve warm or cold.
10) Garnish with sliced almonds and serve.