|Refined flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Yellow sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Yellow sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Blanched ground almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Desiccated coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Refined flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , beaten well|
|Icing sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Hot water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Almond flavor||1 Teaspoon|
|Peanut butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients required for the base.
3. Mix well and place in a shallow baking tray.
4. Bake in pre heated oven for 10 minutes.
5. In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients required for the topping.
6. Pour over baked base and bake at 162.5C (325 C) for 25 more minutes.
7. Once done, keep aside to cool.
8. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients and make mix well till creamy in texture.
9. Spread icing proportionately over each cookie and serve immediately.