|Whole graham wafers||27|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Blanched almonds||135 Gram, sliced|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Use tin foil to line a large cookie sheet.
3) Over the foil, lay the graham waters.
4) In a saucepan, boil the butter and brown sugar. Ensure that the butter does not melt before the sugar.
5) Constantly stir for about 7 minutes.
6) Add the almonds and mix well.
7) Use a spatula to spread the prepared mixture over the wafers.
8) Bake in preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
9) Cut into slices and serve warm. You can serve it as a snack with coffee or tea.