|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whole blanched almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semi-sweet chocolate morsels||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, mix together and cream the butter, sugar, and vanilla till light and fluffy.
2) Combine and sift the flour and salt and add to the creamed mix.
3) Add in the almonds and chocolate and blend well.
4) Shape into 1-inch balls.
5) Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet.
6) Place in the oven at 375° F and bake for 12 minutes.
7) Serve as a snack.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2575 Calories from Fat 1723
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 192 g295.4%
Saturated Fat 82.5 g412.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 241.9 mg80.6%
Sodium 498.6 mg20.8%
Total Carbohydrates 198 g65.9%
Dietary Fiber 15.3 g61.2%
Sugars 119.5 g
Protein 39 g78.4%
Vitamin A 56.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 40.1% Iron 41.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet