|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whole blanched almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semi-sweet chocolate morsels||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, mix together and cream the butter, sugar, and vanilla till light and fluffy.
2) Combine and sift the flour and salt and add to the creamed mix.
3) Add in the almonds and chocolate and blend well.
4) Shape into 1-inch balls.
5) Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet.
6) Place in the oven at 375° F and bake for 12 minutes.
7) Serve as a snack.