Almond Petits Fours
|Ground almonds||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Almond extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Candied cherries||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take 2 to 3 baking sheets and using cooking parchment, line them.
3. Take a deep bowl, beat in eggs to a stiff mixture. Gently fold in almonds along with sugar and few almond extract drops.
4. Take a pastry bag having a large rosette tube , using a spoon, transfer the mixture into the bag.
5. Pipe the mixture on baking sheets in the shape of S and small rosettes, 1 inch apart.
6. Place angelica strips nuts, candied violets, silver shot or candied cherries on top.
7. Place in the middle of the oven and bake for 20 minutes or till golden brown.
8. Cool and serve with vanilla ice cream.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 506 Calories from Fat 73
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.5%
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 417.8 mg17.4%
Total Carbohydrates 95 g31.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.3%
Sugars 90 g
Protein 10 g20.1%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.5% Iron 0.29%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet