Smelts With Almonds
|Light cream||6 Tablespoon|
|Seasoned flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Unsalted butter||6 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Sliced almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
1) Split the smelt, remove the entrails, discard the heads, and wash in cold water.
2) Pat dry the cleaned fish.
3) Season flour, dip the fish in cream, and roll over the seasoned flour.
4) Take a heavy-bottomed skillet, melt butter, add olive oil, and stir fry the smelt for 3-4 minutes.
5) Remove the smelt from pan and keep aside.
6) Stir fry almond until brown.
7) Garnish the smelt with the almond and serve.