|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground blanched almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate morsels||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1/2 Package)|
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Blend butter, sugar and vanilla until light and creamy.
3. Sieve flour and salt and put in the creamed mixture.
4. Stir the mixture and put almonds and chocolate.
5. Make balls of 1 inch from the dough.
6. Take ungreased baking sheet, arrange the balls on it and bake for 12 minutes.
7. Serve in a dish.