Blueberries With Yogurt Honey And Caramelized Almonds
|Caster sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Icing sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Greek yogurt||6 Tablespoon|
1. In a small non stick frying pan, melt sugar on a low flame, without stirring
2. Add the almonds to the melted sugar and allow sugar to caramelize, about 4-5 minutes When sugar turns golden brown, turn onto a sheet of silicone paper or on a greased baking sheet and allow cooling.
3. Reserve 25g of the blueberries and place remaining in a food processor or liquidizer jar.
4. Add lemon juice, 1 tbsp water and the icing to the blueberries.
5. Blend into a smooth puree.
6. In a mixing bowl, combine half the yogurt and sauce.
7. Divide the reserved blueberries between two parfait or sundae glasses.
8. Pour the blueberry yogurt over them.
9. Top with the remaining yogurt.
10. Drizzle Honey and top with chopped caramelized almonds.