|Shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), firmly packed|
|Eggs||2 , well beaten|
|Sifted flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Ground unblanched almonds||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Chopped seedless raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend shortening and sugar to make it creamy and light.
3. Add eggs to the mixture and whisk well.
4. Sieve flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and once done transfer the flour mixture to creamed mixture.
5. Add crumbs, almonds and raisins and mix well.
6. Take ungreased baking sheet and at every 3 inch, drop the mixture using a teaspoon.
7. Put the sheet for baking for 12- 15 minutes.
8. Serve warm.