1. Heat the oven to 350 degree F pr 180 degree C
2. Line a baking sheet with grease proof paper and lightly grease it with oil.
3. In a clean, dry and grease free bowl, whisk the egg whites until froth.
4. Fold in the almonds, paprika, celery salt and sea salt.
5. Turn the mixture onto the baking sheet and spread evenly.
6. Roast the almonds in the oven for about 10 to 12 minutes, sautéing slightly after 5 minutes, until golden brown and crisp.
7. Remove and cool.
8. Tip the almonds into a bowl and serve with drinks or as a snack.