5 Minute + 5 Ingredient No-Bake Barney Butter Chews
|Crunchy almond butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pure vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Rice crispy cereal||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Gf Nature'S Path)|
|Brown rice syrup||3 Tablespoon (Organic Type)|
|Cacao nibs||1 Tablespoon (Chopped Chocolate)|
1. Line a plate with parchment paper.
2. In a medium sized bowl, stir together the Barney Butter, brown rice syrup, and vanilla. Microwave on high for 35-45 seconds.
3. Stir well and immediately add in the rice crisp cereal and cacao nibs (or chopped chocolate). Stir very well until fully mixed.
4. Wet hands thoroughly and shape the mixture into ‘golf-balls’. Press mixture together firmly so it will hold. Wet hands after each ball is formed so the mixture will not stick to your hands.
5. Place the balls onto parchment paper and freeze for 5 minutes.
You can keep these chews in the freezer in a sealed container. I really enjoy them straight from the freezer. They remain nice and chewy.
To learn more about Barney Butter or to see more delicious recipes, visit BarneyButter.com!
Calories 98 Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.3%
Saturated Fat 0.98 g4.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 24.2 mg1%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.72 g2.9%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 2 g3.3%
Vitamin A 0.01% Vitamin C 0.1%
Calcium 4.2% Iron 2.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet