1. In a blender, add in all the ingredients for the watermelon margarita and blend until smooth. Refrigerate this for 30 minutes before serving.
2. In a heavy-bottomed sauce pan, heat the oil to 365°F.
3. Peel and core the apples. Cut them into strips like that of the French fries.
4. In a medium sized mixing bowl, add the corn starch. Toss the apple slices in the starch making sure to cover every piece thoroughly. Place the apples in a mesh strainer and toss/shake them (either over the same bowl or over the sink) to get rid of the excess starch until only a thin coating is left.
5. When the oil has reached the correct temperature, add about half of the apple slices to the pot and allow them to cook for 3 to 4 minutes, until the edges become golden brown. Remove the slices into a bowl, lined with paper towels and allow them to sit for about 30 seconds to drain off excess oil.
6. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar over the fried apple and toss them well until coated completely. Transfer these finished slices to a serving platter and replace the paper towels into the bowl. Repeat the process with the remaining apple fries, first making sure the oil is still at the temperature that is desired.
7. Serve the apple fries warm with caramel sauce and a glass of watermelon margarita over ice and garnished with lime and a mint leaf.
You don't want to make these too much ahead of time because they will get a bit soggy as they cool and they're much better when crispy.