1) In a bowl, beat the egg whites for about 4 minutes or until stiff peaks form and in a separate bowl, beat the yolks for another 4 minutes or until pale yellow.
2) Add the vanilla, cinnamon, ground cloves, and all-spice into the yolks and mix well.
3) Slowly incorporate the powder sugar into the egg yolks until well combined.
4) Fold in the egg whites into the yolk and sugar mixture.
3) In a cafe mug, add in the brandy and rum along with 2 large dollops (3-4 tablespoons) of the Tom & Jerry batter , then vigorously stir in HOT water to fill the glass.
4) Top with freshly grated nutmeg, serve and enjoy!
Here is a great holiday recipe that you are going to love! A simple cocktail idea made with eggs!! As weird as it may sound…this is a unique drink, that surely does not taste as weird!! Made with a mix of rum and brandy and some cinnamon, this is just loaded with flavor!