For spiced butter
1. In a bowl, put together butter, brown sugar and spices.
2. Using a fork, mash and mix until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
3. In a pan over medium high heat, pour in the apple cider and put in the orange peel, and bring to a simmer.
4. Add in the spiced butter and whisk until all the ingredients are combined.
5. In 4 mugs add about 1 oz of Grand Marnier and 1 oz of Spiced Rum and top it with the Buttered Cider.
6. Garnish a cinnamon stick in each mug and serve hot.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 428 Calories from Fat 143
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.2%
Saturated Fat 9.4 g47%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.2 mg10.1%
Sodium 23 mg1%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.6%
Sugars 46.9 g
Protein 0.33 g0.66%
Vitamin A 7.6%
Vitamin C 11.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet