For spiced butter
1. In a bowl, put together butter, brown sugar and spices.
2. Using a fork, mash and mix until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
3. In a pan over medium high heat, pour in the apple cider and put in the orange peel, and bring to a simmer.
4. Add in the spiced butter and whisk until all the ingredients are combined.
5. In 4 mugs add about 1 oz of Grand Marnier and 1 oz of Spiced Rum and top it with the Buttered Cider.
6. Garnish a cinnamon stick in each mug and serve hot.