Berries with Brandy
|Strawberries/Blackberries / blueberries||1 Quart|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brandy||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sour cream/Yogurt / whipped cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Use As Required)|
1) Gently wash the berries and pat dry with paper towels.
2) In a bowl, combine honey and brandy.
3) Pour this mixture over the berries.
4) Gently stir to coat all the berries nicely.
5) Let the berries sit for an hour or so, in room temperature.
6) Place inside refrigerator to chill, if desired. Occasionally stir while chilling.
7) Serve the berries chilled or at room temperature, with a bowl of sour cream, yogurt, or whipped cream.