|Port wine||1500 Milliliter (2 Bottles)|
|Mixed spice||1 Teaspoon|
|Lump sugar||2 Ounce|
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) Press the cloves into 1 lemon and place over a small baking pan.
3) Bake it in the oven, for 30 minutes.
4) On the rind of the second lemon rub the sugar lumps to extract the zest.
5) In a large pan, place the wine and heat to simmer point.
6) In another saucepan place water and spice, and heat to a boil.
7) Stir in the spice mixture in to wine, with the baked lemon.
8) Cut this lemon in half and squeeze the juice from 1 half.
9) In a large bowl, place the juice and sugar lumps and stream on the hot wine.
10) Serve very hot using the second lemon half, sliced, as decoration.
Calories 190 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.18 g0.28%
Saturated Fat 0.03 g0.14%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 14.9 mg0.6%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.87 g3.5%
Sugars 8.6 g
Protein 0.49 g0.99%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 19.2%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet