|Port wine||1500 Milliliter (2 Bottles)|
|Mixed spice||1 Teaspoon|
|Lump sugar||2 Ounce|
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) Press the cloves into 1 lemon and place over a small baking pan.
3) Bake it in the oven, for 30 minutes.
4) On the rind of the second lemon rub the sugar lumps to extract the zest.
5) In a large pan, place the wine and heat to simmer point.
6) In another saucepan place water and spice, and heat to a boil.
7) Stir in the spice mixture in to wine, with the baked lemon.
8) Cut this lemon in half and squeeze the juice from 1 half.
9) In a large bowl, place the juice and sugar lumps and stream on the hot wine.
10) Serve very hot using the second lemon half, sliced, as decoration.