Hot Spicy Cider
|Apple cider||1 Gallon|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon sticks||4 Inch|
|Frozen orange juice concentrate||6 Ounce, undiluted (1 Can)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Take a large saucepan and combine together apple cider, brown sugar, ground nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil. Cover and reduce heat. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
3) Strain and remove spices.
4) Add lemon juice and orange juice concentrate. Stir until mixture turns thoroughly heated.
5) Serve the cider hot with cinnamon sticks, if desired.