|Brandy||2 Fluid Ounce (1/2 Gill)|
|Lime juice||2 Fluid Ounce (1/2 Gill)|
|Lemon juice||2 Fluid Ounce (1/2 Gill)|
|Grenadine syrup||1 Fluid Ounce (1/4 Gill)|
|Fruit||1 , sliced (Or As Needed)|
|Soda water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Or As Needed)|
|Ice||1 Cup (16 tbs), broken (1/2 Shakerful)|
1. Into a shaker, half fill with broken ice and add Brandy.
2. Add Lime Juice, Lemon Juice, and Grenadine Syrup; shake well.
3. Into a large tumbler, strain the drink.
4. Add soda water to fill tumbler.
5. Garnish top with fresh fruit slices.
Drink can be served without soda water in a large wine glass.