Mulled Citrus Cider Punch
Frozen Apple Juice Concentrate - 1 can, thawed
Frozen Grapefruit Juice Concentrate - 1 can, thawed
Water - 2 quarts
Light Brown Sugar - 1/2 cup
Cinnamon Sticks - 2 nos
Orange Sliced pierced with one whole clove each (optional) - for garnish
1) In a large kettle, add in the orange juice concentrate, apple juice concentrate, grapefruit juice concentrate, water, brown sugar and cinnamon sticks.
2) Allow the mixture to come to boil.
3) Turn down the flame and cook on simmer for about 10 minutes.
4) Remove the cinnamon sticks before serving the punch.
5) Serve the Mulled Citrus Cider Punch hot, garnished with orange slices pierced with whole cloves.