|French dry vermouth||1⁄2 Ounce (1/2 part)|
|Italian sweet vermouth||1⁄2 Ounce (1/2 part)|
|Brandy||3 Ounce (3 parts)|
|Lemon rind slice||1 (fresh)|
1. In a cocktail shaker, put the ice cubes.
2. Pour the vermouths and brandy over the ice; stir vigorously.
3. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. Twist the lemon rind over the mixture and drop it in.
5. Serve chilled with drinking straws as a refreshing summer cocktail and an ideal drink for a barbeque party.
6. Decorate the glass with swizzle sticks.
The shaker and the cocktail glass for serving Martini should always be chilled. The best way to chill a glass is to pop a dry one in the freezer overnight. If you forgot to plan ahead, fill a shaker and glass with ice and set aside on the counter for several minutes. Dump out the melted ice when ready and pour in your ingredients.