|French dry vermouth||1 Ounce (1 part)|
|Curacao||1 Ounce (1 part)|
|Brandy||2 Ounce (2 parts)|
1. In a cocktail shaker, put the ice cubes.
2. Pour the Pernod, the vermouth, Curacao and brandy over the ice; stir vigorously.
3. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. Serve this anise-flavored cocktail with drinking straws as a refreshing summer cocktail.
5. Decorate the glass with swizzle stick and drinking umbrellas.
The shaker and the cocktail glass for serving Martini should always be chilled. The best way to chill a glass is to pop a dry one in the freezer overnight. If you forgot to plan ahead, fill a shaker and glass with ice and set aside on the counter for several minutes. Dump out the melted ice when ready and pour in your ingredients.