|Angostura bitters||3 Drop|
|French dry vermouth||1 Ounce (1 part)|
|Brandy||3 Ounce (3 parts)|
1. In a cocktail shaker, put the ice cubes.
2. Pour the bitters, vermouth and brandy over the ice; stir vigorously;
3. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. The best way to chill a glass is to pop a dry one in the freezer overnight. If you forgot to plan ahead, fill a shaker and glass with ice and set aside on the counter for several minutes. Dump out the melted ice when ready and pour in your ingredients.
5. Serve chilled with drinking straws as a refreshing summer cocktail and an ideal drink for a barbeque party.
6. Decorate the glass by inserting olives in the swizzle stick.
Angostura bitters is a highly aromatic and concentrated food and beverage flavoring made from a unique blend of natural herbs and spices.