|Sugar/Sugar syrup||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Brandy||2 Ounce (2 parts)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (adjust quantity as needed)|
|Lemon rind slice||1 (fresh)|
1. In an old-fashioned glass, place the ice cubes.
2. Pour the sugar and brandy over the ice and add a little water.
3. Twist the lemon rind over the mixture and drop it in.
4. Stir gently and serve cold as an excellent summer drink.
5. Decorate it with a short drinking straw.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 149 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.03 g0.05%
Saturated Fat 0 g0.02%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0.6 mg0.02%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.2%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 0.15 g0.3%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 21.5%
Calcium 1.3% Iron 0.45%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet