Brandy Manhattan With Maraschino
|Italian sweet vermouth||1 Ounce (1 part)|
|Brandy||3 Ounce (3 parts)|
1. In a cocktail shaker, put the ice cubes.
2. Pour the vermouth and brandy over the ice; stir vigorously to blend well.
3. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. Garnish with the cherry and serve cold as an excellent summer drink.
5. Decorate it with a short drinking straw.
The shaker and the cocktail glass for serving Martini should always be chilled. The best way to chill a glass is to pop a dry one in the freezer overnight. If you forgot to plan ahead, fill a shaker and glass with ice and set aside on the counter for several minutes. Dump out the melted ice when ready and pour in your ingredients.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 224 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.01 g0.02%
Saturated Fat 0 g0.01%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2.2 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.16 g0.64%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 0.03 g0.06%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C
Calcium 0.5% Iron 0.75%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet