Brandy Manhattan With Maraschino
|Italian sweet vermouth||1 Ounce (1 part)|
|Brandy||3 Ounce (3 parts)|
1. In a cocktail shaker, put the ice cubes.
2. Pour the vermouth and brandy over the ice; stir vigorously to blend well.
3. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. Garnish with the cherry and serve cold as an excellent summer drink.
5. Decorate it with a short drinking straw.
The shaker and the cocktail glass for serving Martini should always be chilled. The best way to chill a glass is to pop a dry one in the freezer overnight. If you forgot to plan ahead, fill a shaker and glass with ice and set aside on the counter for several minutes. Dump out the melted ice when ready and pour in your ingredients.