|Italian sweet vermouth||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|French dry vermouth||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grapefruit/2 1/2 tablespoons canned, unsweetened grapefruit juice||1⁄2 , juiced (fresh)|
|Gin||1 Ounce (1 part)|
|Brandy||3 Ounce (3 parts)|
1. In a cocktail shaker, put the ice cubes.
2. Pour the vermouths, grapefruit juice, gin and brandy over the ice; stir vigorously;
3. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. Garnish with fruits and serve chilled as a refreshing cocktail.
5. Decorate the glass with swizzle stick and drinking umbrellas.
The shaker and the cocktail glass for serving Martini should always be chilled. The best way to chill a glass is to pop a dry one in the freezer overnight. If you forgot to plan ahead, fill a shaker and glass with ice and set aside on the counter for several minutes. Dump out the melted ice when ready and pour in your ingredients.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 310 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.13 g0.2%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.09%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0.63 mg0.03%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.9%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 0.73 g1.5%
Vitamin A 6.9% Vitamin C 82%
Calcium 2% Iron 1.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet