|Orange bitters/Angostura bitters||3 Drop|
|Italian sweet vermouth||1 Ounce (1 part)|
|Amer picon||1⁄2 Ounce (1/2 part)|
|Brandy||3 Ounce (3 parts)|
|Orange rind strip||1 (fresh slice)|
1. In a cocktail shaker, put the ice cubes.
2. Shake the bitters over the ice and add the vermouth, Amer Picon and brandy; stir vigorously
3. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. The best way to chill a glass is to pop a dry one in the freezer overnight. If you forgot to plan ahead, fill a shaker and glass with ice and set aside on the counter for several minutes. Dump out the melted ice when ready and pour in your ingredients.
5. Serve chilled as a refreshing summer drink and decorate with orange rind.
Amer Picon is an orange bitter cordial and if the orange bitter is being used it becomes a very strong orange-flavored cocktail. However, using Angostura bitters brings a good variation in taste and aroma.