Apricot Brandy Ice
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Apricots||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Peeled And Pitted)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brandy extract||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a pot, add water and boil.
2) Add the apricots, and lower the heat and poach till soft.
3) Drain and keep aside the poaching liquid for later use.
4) Cool the poached apricots, and then puree.
5) Mix in 2 cups of the poaching liquid, honey and brandy extract and process till smooth.
6) Add the mixture in an ice cream maker or turn into a large pan and place in freezer mix turns mushy.
7) Remove from freezer and beat to break ice crystals.
8) Place back into the freezer.
9) Repeat twice, turning the mix into a container the final time.
10) Freeze until ready to serve.
11) Garnish with chopped apricot pieces and serve.