Tom And Jerry
|Sugar/Sugar syrup||3 Tablespoon|
|Rum||350 Milliliter (1/2 bottle)|
|Brandy||750 Milliliter (1 bottle)|
|Boiling water/Milk||1 Pint|
|Nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon, grated|
1) In a bowl, add in separated eggs whites. Whip the egg whites to get stiff peaks.
2) Separately, beat the egg yolks. Add into the stiff egg whites.
3) Add in the sugar. Stir well but gently.
4) Pour the mixture into a warm punch bowl.
5) Gradually, add in rum and brandy. Stir continuously.
6) Add in boiling milk or water to the mixture. Stir gently.
7) Serve Tom and Jerry hot in mugs.