Vodka Wassail Bowl
|Whole cloves||2 Tablespoon|
|Apple juice||1 Gallon (16 Cups)|
|Cinnamon sticks||10 (2 Inch Each)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vodka||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Brandy||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat an oven to 187.5C (350F).
2. Pierce cloves at ½ inch distance in very orange and place in a shallow baking pan/ baking tray.
3. Bake oranges in pre heated oven for 30 minutes.
4. In a large sauce pan/ stock pot/ kettle, pour apple juice.
5. Heat till it just starts to boil.
6. Reduce heat; add cinnamon sticks, baked oranges (with any juice drippings left over in baking pan) and lemon juice.
7. Mix well, cover and cook for 30 minutes.
8. Once done, add brandy and vodka to this mixture, off the flame.
9. Mix well and transfer contents to a serving punch bowl.
10. Pour onto individual 4 oz glasses or shot glasses and serve immediately. This drink is best had warm.
Calories 91 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.04 g0.07%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.03%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 4.9 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.75 g3%
Sugars 12 g
Protein 0.18 g0.36%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 15.3%
Calcium 1.3% Iron 2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet