Scented Orange Tea With Cider
|Strong tea||1⁄4 Pint (Such As Orange Amere / Earl Grey, 150 Milliliter)|
|Honey||15 Milliliter (1 Level Tablespoon)|
|Pared orange rind strips||1 , 3 inch strip|
|Dark rum/Whisky||15 Milliliter (1 Level Tablespoon)|
1. In a large heatproof glass, glass mug or china mug, strain the tea.
2. Stir in cider, honey, strip of orange rind stuck and cloves.
3. Use a cling film to cover the glass.
4. Add any spirit and sip while the tea is still hot.
5. Alternatively, in hot weather, in a tall glass add it with lots of ice for a refreshing cool drink.
6. Serve immediately
Calories 84 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.1 g0.15%
Saturated Fat 0.03 g0.17%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 8.3 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10%
Sugars 9.3 g
Protein 1 g2.2%
Vitamin A 0.9% Vitamin C 32.6%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 1.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet