Scented Orange Tea With Cider
|Strong tea||1⁄4 Pint (Such As Orange Amere / Earl Grey, 150 Milliliter)|
|Honey||15 Milliliter (1 Level Tablespoon)|
|Pared orange rind strips||1 , 3 inch strip|
|Dark rum/Whisky||15 Milliliter (1 Level Tablespoon)|
1. In a large heatproof glass, glass mug or china mug, strain the tea.
2. Stir in cider, honey, strip of orange rind stuck and cloves.
3. Use a cling film to cover the glass.
4. Add any spirit and sip while the tea is still hot.
5. Alternatively, in hot weather, in a tall glass add it with lots of ice for a refreshing cool drink.
6. Serve immediately