Filled Brandy Snaps
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (65 Grams)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Corn syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated lemon rind||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Whipped cream||2 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a saucepan and add the sugar, corn syrup and butter to it.
3) Place it on low heat and dissolve the ingredients by stirring.
4) Add the ginger, brandy, lemon rind and flour to it mixing well.
5) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
6) Place the mixture drop by drop on the sheet with the help of a spoon.
7) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 8 minutes approximately.
8) Take a few wooden spoons and butter them well.
9) Remove the snaps from oven and place on stove top to keep warm.
10) Roll the snaps around the spoon handles.
11) Allow them to cool and remove from the handles.
12) Serve after filling them with whipped cream.