|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Dry cider||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||8 Ounce, grated (2 Cups)|
|Swiss cheese||8 Ounce, grated (1 3/4 Cups)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|French bread||2 (For Serving)|
1. Along the inside of fondue pot rub with cut clove garlic.
2. In a pot put 1 1/4 cups cider and warm over a low heat.
3. Stir in cheeses such that melted.
4. In a container blend 1/4 cup cider with cornflour, mustard and pepper to taste.
5. Stir into the fondue pot such that the fondue is bubbling and thickened.
6. Stir in calvados.
7. Cut French bread into 1 -inch cubes and serve with the fondue.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2358 Calories from Fat 1229
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 140 g215.3%
Saturated Fat 88.6 g442.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 446.8 mg148.9%
Sodium 2391.4 mg99.6%
Total Carbohydrates 130 g43.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.1%
Sugars 51 g
Protein 128 g255%
Vitamin A 83.1% Vitamin C 2.9%
Calcium 347.5% Iron 34.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet