|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Dry cider||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||8 Ounce, grated (2 Cups)|
|Swiss cheese||8 Ounce, grated (1 3/4 Cups)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|French bread||2 (For Serving)|
1. Along the inside of fondue pot rub with cut clove garlic.
2. In a pot put 1 1/4 cups cider and warm over a low heat.
3. Stir in cheeses such that melted.
4. In a container blend 1/4 cup cider with cornflour, mustard and pepper to taste.
5. Stir into the fondue pot such that the fondue is bubbling and thickened.
6. Stir in calvados.
7. Cut French bread into 1 -inch cubes and serve with the fondue.