Coffee Brandy Log
|Coffee essence||2 Tablespoon|
|Orange juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Cream||3⁄4 Pint, stiffly whipped (450 Milliliter)|
|Chocolate chip cookie||10 Ounce (275 Gram, 1 Packet)|
|Chocolate curls||1 Tablespoon (For Decoration)|
1) Mix coffee essence with orange juice.
2) Gently stir brandy into whipped cream.
3) Into the coffee mixture, dip each biscuit and then sandwich them together to form 3 groups of 4 biscuits using half the cream.
4) On a plate, arrange the groups to form a log.
5) With the remaining cream, cover the log completely and then keep in refrigerator to chill for 2 hours.
6) Garnish with chocolate curls and serve cold.
Calories 388 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g14.7%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4.2 mg1.4%
Sodium 120.5 mg5%
Total Carbohydrates 67 g22.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.61 g2.5%
Sugars 30.9 g
Protein 4 g7.1%
Vitamin A 2.3% Vitamin C 4.2%
Calcium 12.8% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet