Sparkling Cider Punch
|Superfine sugar||4 Teaspoon|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Applejack||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ice cubes||12 (Optional)|
|Sparkling cider||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a portable container pack sugar and place in a picnic basket.
2) In separate leakproof containers put lemon juice and applejack. Pack in cooler along with the ice cubes and the sparkling cider.
3) Before serving put 1 teaspoon sugar, 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and 2 tablespoons applejack in each of 4 tall glasses.
4) Put ice cubes into each glass.
5) Fill the glass to brim with sparkling cider.