Mushrooms With Cream And Cognac
|Butter||1 Ounce, cubed|
|Oyster mushrooms/Button mushrooms||6 Ounce|
|Chopped lovage leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Double cream||4 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1) Cut the stems off the oyster mushroom and slice them as thick as the mushroom caps.
2) If you're using large button mushrooms instead, halve them.
3) In a microwavable dish, add butter, mushrooms, cognac, lovage leaves and microwave for 3 minutes, turning them over halfway through the process.
4) On a heated serving platter, plate the cooked mushrooms minus the juices.
5) Pour cream into the juices left behind in the dish and microwave for another 45 seconds uncovered.
6) Season with salt and ground pepper.
7) Serve the Mushrooms with Cream and Cognac by pouring the warm creamy liquid over the plattered mushrooms.
Calories 149 Calories from Fat 120
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g20.8%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 15.2 mg5.1%
Sodium 106.1 mg4.4%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.3%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 2 g3.5%
Vitamin A 6.1% Vitamin C 2.9%
Calcium 0.6% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet