Brandy Snap And Redcurrant Millefeuille
|Brandy snap baskets||6|
|Ginger stem pieces||1 , chopped (From A Jar)|
|Red currants||175 Gram|
|Icing sugar||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C - 200C.
2. Arrange the brandy snaps on a baking sheet.
3. Place in the oven for 1-2 minutes until warmed and softened.
4. Remove from the oven, open out into flat discs and leave to cool and harden.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine stem ginger, ricotta, redcurrants and icing sugar and mix well.
6. Place a flat brandy snap on each of 2 plates.
7. Spoon equal amount of the filling on each snap.
8. Use back of the spoon to spread to the edges.
9. Make another layer of brandy snap and remaining filling.
10. Top with a brandy snap.
11. Dust with icing sugar.