|Light corn syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Molasses||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Ground ginger||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to slow (300° F.).
2. Heat the syrup and molasses to boiling. Remove from heat and add butter.
3. Sift together the flour, sugar and ginger. Add gradually, while stirring, to molasses mixture. Mix well. Add brandy.
4. Drop by half-teaspoonfuls three inches apart on a greased cookie sheet. Bake ten minutes.
5. Remove from oven, loosen one cookie at a time and roll over handle of a wooden spoon. Slip off carefully. Serve filled with whipped cream.