Apple Cider Vinegar
|Apple juice||1 Kilogram (Preferably Green)|
|Bakers yeast||2 Tablespoon|
1. Mix apple juice and sugar and stir vigorously till sugar is dissolved.
2. Dissolve yeast in 2 to 3 tbsp of juice by heating it slightly and add to juice-sugar mixture.
3. Put this into a wide-mouthed glass or porcelain jar.
4. Cover the mouth of the jar with a plastic strip held in place with a rubber hand or string loosely to allow the gas which is released through fermentation escape.
5. Store in a cool dark place.
6. After 6 weeks, when the formation of bubbles has stopped, expose the solution to the sun, until you get the end product of vinegar which is sour to taste.