It's summer and time to use your barbecue! In this video, i'm going to show you how I grilled my tilapia.
1 Small, grated
2 Tablespoon, grated
1 Tablespoon, chopped finely
2 Clove (10 gm), minced
1 Large, juiced
Red chili powder
1⁄2 Teaspoon (to taste)
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, divided (marinade + brushing)
1. Wash and clean the fish. Using sharp knife score the fish on both sides and set aside.
2. In a bowl add onion, ginger, parsley, garlic, bouillon cube, black pepper, red chili powder, salt, lime juice and one teaspoon oil. Mix them well.
3. Rub the fish on both sides and inside the cavity generously with the mixture. Cover with a plastic wrap and marinate it in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours (6 hours ideal).
4. Heat a grill, brush oil all over it to avoid the fish from sticking to it.
5. Remove the fish from the fridge and grill the marinated fish for around 30 minutes (15 minutes each side). Transfer onto a plate.
6. In a serving plate, serve the grilled fish with fried plantains or with grilled tomatoes and onions.