Dry Mellow Leaves With Dry Fava Beans
|Fava bean||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Dry jute||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Garlic||12 Clove (60 gm)|
|Canola oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Cilantro||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
1. In a sauce pan pour in the oil and fry the onion. Set aside.
2. Wash and boil the fava beans until soft. With a hand blender or a mixer, mix it until it is mashed up.
3. Add in the dry Jute and mix well. Season with salt.
4. In a frying pan pour in the canola oil and fry the garlic.
5. Add in the cilantro and fry with it. When the color of the garlic is golden, pour on the Bisara mix. Simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Pour the Bisara mix in small bowls or a one big serving platter. Garnish with fried sliced onions. Serve at room temperature or cold with fresh pita bread and red chili paste, pickles, spring onions, radishes and lemon squeeze on the side.